Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Patchy




The other morning I was getting ready for work and put this number together on a whim.  Moments later the thought occurred to me, "today I am a pumpkin patch."  Since it was seasonally appropriate, I decided to go with it, regardless of resembling a type of garden.  Truth is, I was kind of surprised by this romper's ability to make the transition.  I'd never thought pairing it with orange seemed like a good idea because I thought it would be too much (and I don't much care for orange), but if it makes me look pumpkin-patchy in October there's really not too much to complain about.

 




My little gold leafy accessories are making a comeback for fall as well in my pumpkin patch outfit  (maybe they represent the october sun dancing along the pumpkin vines or something equally as poetic :P ).



The Outfit and About it:

Forever 21 romper.  Also featured here and here.

Forever 21 orange cardigan.  Worn last year for a fall shoot about pumpkins as well!  perhaps this is the pumpkin post cardigan!

Forever 21 ear cuff & midi ring set.

- The Lovely Red Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment